Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need to see pics of trucks with 6" lifts and 35" tires

7K views 43 replies 22 participants last post by  Mudlight 
#1 ·
im needing new tires very soon...i currently have a 6" lift with 37" tires (37x13.5x20)...im thinking about getting some 35s because of price and immediate availability...so i need to see some trucks with that set up to see if 35s will be too small for a 6" lift...thanks in advance

#7 ·
4 " lift for 35s is max for sure......Im liking my level and 35s....If i went 4" Id want 37s of 6" 37s would still be ok

#9 ·
heres pic of mine. 5" lift wit 35s

Attachments

#10 ·
I would stay with 37s. I only have a 2.5in leveling kit and can fit 35s with ease.

#19 ·
I know I'm in the minority here but I had a 250 w/ a 6" lift on 35's, sorry no pics. I I love the way it looked. I'm old school though. I like the days of 15" lifts clearing 44's. Just my opinion here, but whats the point of lifting you truck if your going to stuff every last inch of wheel well w/ tire? You might as well keep your truck stock height and run 37's.

#21 ·
Just my opinion here, but whats the point of lifting you truck if your going to stuff every last inch of wheel well w/ tire? You might as well keep your truck stock height and run 37's.
Exactly, I think it looks so much better when you actually have clearance over the tires. To each his own..

#20 ·
Here is my truck when I got it. 4" Lift and tires that measured 35.5" They were a metric size and I do not remember the number though.

#24 ·
The truck bove is mine and yes it is a 6" kit

#26 ·
here's mine I want 37,s and sota's, but I think the 35,s look ok

and my brothers 05

#28 ·
I think its just the angle of the pic, that was before pmf bars, but it is a little off now I just need to move one hole on the block to correct it.

#31 ·
The wheels I have are 18x12 pacers.. I also like the looks of the 37's on the black truck, but I thing that drives me nuts is when the truck sags in the rear like the black 6.4 appears to. I think that the trucks on 35" tires auctually look taller than the the trucks on 37" tires

#34 ·
I have arround 22k on them now, but I rotated them pretty regular, the drivers side 2 have decent tread still, but the passenger side are about gone( lots of burnouts) after tuning...lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.