Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

lights

910 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Riggodeaux 
#1 ·
Looking for options or opinions on cab lights, and also headlights on my 02 F350, first the headlights, right now my truck has the sealed beam lights, just wondering if there are alternative bulbs out there that shine better. Im also going to be adding cab lights, i really want to put a lightedvisor on it because i want a visor too and i thought i would kill 2 birds with one stone, but if that dont work, which type of cab lights are the better to use, i dont really like the smoked ones so anything other that. Any opinions or suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks

#2 ·
ok well you can do a couple diff things, you can buy 5x7 sylvania silverstars which is a sealed beam light or you can buy Hella H4 conversion housings n then buy H4 hid kit n put in it.or just a piaa H4 bulb.

i would do the hids tho, just my .02

Recon led amber cab light kit bout $100

#4 ·
I got my recon cab light kit off of ebay for around 75 bucks

#5 ·
I can't vouch for them, but for headlights, the LED replacements from retro-solutions.net [Crees?], marketed to big rigs using XL? style sealed beams, are one possibility. Aside from the HID option, if the fitment works, you could go to the OEM-style clear 9007 casings and use 9007/HB4 bulbs [halogen or xenon, like the Phillips XP] with a harness upgrade from various vendors. My 2002 has the clear enclosures; I just upgraded with a harness and these bulbs and I'm pleased with improved light intensity and pattern.

#6 ·
Also, check out the 165mm? H4 conversion kit at Rallylights.com, which appear to be a plug and play replacement for XL style sealed beams. Call the guys at rallylights if you have question, very knowledgeable and helpful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.