Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Need ideas for extra front lights fog/amber

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  01redcrew 
#1 ·
Well my truck is all apart getting a new motor and bringing the lift down from 6 inches to 3 inches. Since everything is apart I am thinking of maybe adding some lights on the front. I am on page 112 on the picture threads and have not found anything.... yet.

So I am going to get some 05-07 lighted mirrors, front bumper, and still have not decided if I am going to get the harley grill or not.

I need some ideas for some extra lights... maybe some in the grill or on the lower front bumper... I just want it to look all lit up on the front. I have seen some OBS with extra amber lights on the lower part of the front bumper.

Anyway any pictures would be great

Current picture of my truck:

See less See more
#5 ·
More for looks

#7 ·
That looks good. I would like to do something like that on the lower valance. Do you have any pictures of the front end with the lower led light but in the day time?

#9 ·
Ok thanks

#11 ·
Ok awesome thank you for doing that. I like it because its hardley visible till you turn it on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.