Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

ATS transmission

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Term3 
#1 ·
ATS transmission

I know there are some post about ATS not standing behind their products but I have to say, that ATS is actually standing by their products.
I just bought a excursion 7.3 with a stage 3 trans, with a major issue on the reverse being broke. After opening the tranny we did find that the case was broken inside and reverse clutch was destroy.
Even the fact the warranty was out for a long time, ATS is fixing the trans at no cost to me (only the labor from dealer to remove and install the trans, Bellflower transmission)
I have to say this is very rare to see a company that will do that when it's was not necessary to do so, Thank you very much to ATS for the help and being there and baking up their product !!!
Benny Pasadena California

#2 ·
I would not piss on ATS if they were on fire.

I honestly wish a HUGE crack in the earth would open up and swallow that entire shop in one big heap of purple powder.

I keep hoping Clint will take a long walk off a short pier.

#5 ·
So they're not on your Christmas card list?

#6 ·
Bitching is pointless unless you say why you hate them so the rest of us can hate them too.

#8 ·
LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.