Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

99-04 Guys with 8" Lifts +

655 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Layson 
#1 ·
I am still chasing down for my own pleasure what brand and all the lift is in the truck. I have 38's on it 15.5 wide with 20x12 -44 offset rockstars. Anyway they do very very lightly hit the spring or front bumper at full lock sometime and only going left normally. As far as suspension I wanna figure out brand I guess. After looking and workin on truck I can't find stickers or anything to justify it. I think its a skyjacker 8" however I found an ICON sticker on the spring pack after scratching away crud. However its a sticker could have just been stuck on their. Also I noticed on my rear leaf springs it has sprayed (stenciled) FRONT on the top leaf spring. Should I be worried whats going on? Perhaps its the same pack as another truck uses in the front? It drives fine and all is better after fixing PO having leaf spring top plate on SIDEWAYS so it had no tention to keep ubolts tight in rear. So that is correct now so, also removed the overload spring which was doing NOTHING but making ubolts longer and would have never hit the stops for it. Also had that block spacer for it. Anyway thats all better now and solid and has nice new tight ubolts.

Just curious if the rear spring being labeled FRONT is good or bad or what. After looking at the ICON lift setup for 8 or 10.5" lift it must be an 8 being non of the parts are on it that icon sells with the 10.5" lift. I'll try to take some pictures of whats under it to help figure it out if someone has delt with the products more.

Thanks

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.