Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

truck gets pushed around on road

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  fordboy11 
#1 ·
Well i origanlly had an 8in lift everything was fine droped it back down to 6 and now while driving down the road if theres a crack in the road it will pull the truck around like its nothing. I also have energy sway bar bushing's i tried to get stock ones but my sway bar is 7/8 in. autozone only pulls up 1 1/4in diameter. WTF is going on here?

Also i noticed my pitman drop arm is 2 in to low i also have some bumpsteer.
Thanks for the help yall

#3 ·
Yes sir. And I took it back and was re affirmed it was within spec but doesn't make sense cuz it still pulls slightly. But no tire wear what so ever.

#4 ·
mine had a little issue when My procomps were getting to the end of their tire life

new tires fixed it

then I actually had a blown gas charged rancho give me some weird handling until I discovered it

but I would start with getting your track bar and steering close to the same angle if it were Me

#5 ·
Yea that's what I'm thinking as well cuz when I had the 8in lift it wasn't to bad. Also I hate my dick cepek tires they ride way worse than my toyo's. Again zmann to my rescue haha I'm gonna come up to Phoenix one day I'm buy around of shots.

#7 ·
A friend had some DC tires and hated them.. was about to get some and glad i didn't.

#8 ·
Yea I'm definitely going back to toyo's when I get done with these!

Ya zaman let me know I work until the 28th and I'm off for 6 days.

#9 ·
So I ended up going over to trever at Pmf and we tightened the joint on the adjustable trac bar and wow what a diffrence. Thanks for the help y'all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.