Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fixing up the 99 7.3

6K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Highbeam 
#1 ·
So changes i did since i picked her up in October

In Hilo, Barge bound Honolulu

After sitting at ford for 3 weeks, new transmission and trans cooler, brought it home did an oil change and original starter change.

brought some new emblems hybrid, power stroke, and changed the back bumper to an 08

painted the stock rims black :evil

brought the 03 upgrade lights and bumper and 08 tow mirrors

started ginding and adding the bondo

cut off the exhaust and added a 5 inch

added side steps, ford gave me the 4 door steps, but they came out ok

Brought a DP Tune, banks trans command, K&N Air filter
Today December, 11, 2011 still have to get it painted white some time this month
NEXT STEP
-05 Harley lights
-05 bumper & Harley grille
- 18' xd hoss on 33's

my goal is to make it similar to this one (NOTE NOT MY TRUCK) I like his idea tho
stay tuned

See less See more
#5 ·
hey guys the 7.3 is on the trailer, im hauling it to the paint shop tomorrow they say it should be done by Friday if not Monday. also go some xd hoss 18' on 33's coming in on the 28th should be here ill keep you all posted

#6 ·

alright painted and now waiting on my xd hoss rims from 4 wheelparts, should be here on the 28th

#7 ·
turned out nice! cant wait to see the wheels on it!

#9 ·
here's some blury pics (sorry) took some after i took the polish to it well im waiting on the call from 4 wheel parts the rims and tries are supposed to be here today

#10 ·
Hey guys what do yah think of this idea
1)

2)

these grille mods painted black with international mounted right in the middle

#12 ·

picked up this today 4inch turbo back MBRP got rid of the 5" turnout

#14 ·
yes sir next month some time gonna add the newer ones white

#16 ·
i ordered the harley grille and a 05 bumper should be in soon

#18 ·
Nice build up! That truck looks great!

#21 ·
I just installed a set of 04 lights and corners on my 2000 with the crappy orange corners and lousy headlights. All 4 pieces new aftermarket from rock auto were like 76$ shipped. The housings seem exact and zero leaks. Even come with bulbs.

Those stupid metal clips holding the headlights to the header panel suck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.