Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Questions on php film

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  xjeeper 
#1 ·
I want to do get my film flashed by php so here's my questions
-have any one gotten an 03 flash put on there 05 and newer truck and do u like it
-do u have to get ur sct tunes rewritten to support the new tuned ficm
- what power upgrade should I do. My truck is basically stock besides studs and egr
- should I wait to do this till I do injectors hopefully this spring
- how do they start in cold cold weather
Thanks in advance

#2 ·
Plenty of people have, my buddy just had his 58v from quick tricks flashed with an 03 flash and throttle response went way up and his mileage increased significantly, he didnt want to listen to me and go with the hybrid flash.

your SCT tunes stay the same, no altering needed

a tuned FICM on a stock truck wont harm a thing, I highly recommend you just tune it instead of flashing back.

Go for it now, no real sense honestly in waiting.

the PHP hybrid flash is a tune but it also has inductive heating option so start ups are better for those in colder climates.

#6 ·
Plenty of people have, my buddy just had his 58v from quick tricks flashed with an 03 flash and throttle response went way up and his mileage increased significantly, he didnt want to listen to me and go with the hybrid flash.

The PHP hybrid flash is a tune but it also has inductive heating option so start ups are better for those in colder climates.
Did PHP tune your buddy's FICM or did Quick Tricks? It sounds like it worked out for him though.

#3 ·
K I was just reading on there site some ore that my tunes would have to be rewritten and the power levels I'm guessing is for if u don't already have like a sct? Am I missing something??? Thanks for all the info also

#5 ·
I was falling asleep while typing. I don't even know what I was saying. Haha

#8 ·
got ya.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.