Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Hypermax Mach 7

7K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  alwil 
#1 ·
Never hear about people running them are they junk or what?

#2 ·
they make really good powera actually, i just had to run a sct stock power tune with a trans tune to get the trans to shift perfect on the high settings, the couple we ran we liked them, having that adjustable power was nice,

#20 ·
stacking??? i didnt think that it worked? do you still run this way?

#3 ·
I have had a mach 7 in my truck since the truck was new. Never no issues and the truck has tons of power. Iam looking to get the display module that plugs in also here soon.

#6 ·
I havent done a ton of power stuff on the 6.0s, but I do a lot of manual trans stuff. I always thought It would be a nice option for a manual truck since really the biggest complainant you alway see is the auto trans issues.

Anybody have one with a manual truck?

#9 ·
I end up buyin an older hypermax unit but the truck was wrecked had the truck two month fixing to make the first payment and totaled it.

#10 ·
what exactly is the mach 7 module? is that something you run with a programmer, or just by itself, what kind of power can you get with this module? can stock turbo and injectors be ran with this module, not familiar with this at all, a lil info would be great, thanks

#11 ·
The Hypermax mach7 is a chip that plugs into your vehicles control box behind the battery. I believe you un plug the the center conector and plug that into the chip, and the piggyback plug coming fom the chip goes into the center slot. It is a sick ride once you tune it. I have stock injectors &turbo, installed this unit in truck when It only had 2,500 miles on it, now I have 70,000. its a good chip for what I do. here is a link for you!

Hypermax - Product Display

#13 ·
I would like to know custom tuned with sct vs.mypermax

#15 ·
i have had both and have custom tunes from tsd now. Its all in what you want really. If you want a good boost in power and want to be able to adjust it on the fly do the mach 7. On the other hand if you want something that adjust to the trans and has a bit more power go with sct, custom tunes can be written for bigger injector and turbo later down the road also. So if you plan on keeping it stock and just want a chip for a power boost Mach 7. If you want power and plan on going bigger down the road SCT.

#16 ·
would anyone reccomend getting a custom tune with factory headstuds /gaskets? I like the mach 7 and never had any issues with it., as for adjusting it on the fly I never moved the dial off of #7 since I put it in. yes I do tow the max I tow is roughly 6,000 lbs, and it is sweet!! Someone told me to work it up to # 7 and let it eat!!

#17 ·
anyone have the Mach Meter Display that tells you the functions of the truck, I was thinking about getting one but I see it doesnt display the engine coolant temp,. Is this so?

#19 ·
someone told me shift on the fly stuff doesnt really work in 6.0s sence u have to shut the truck off for it to truely reset i have no idea how true that is sence i dont remember who said it but i do remember hearing that and yes i think a shift of the fly thing that worked for a 6.0 would be nice sence i have to change tunes to tow heh

#21 ·
i want to be able to change my power on the fly. before it didnt matter to me bc i always ran it on extreme from lack of power, LOL not any more but i would like to be able to pull up to a ricer and full fuel at the flip of a switch!!!

#24 ·
humm idk????? call hypermax ask for ron and ask him about stacking there hypermax and sct. sct for tranny tuning only.

#27 ·
i think thats a flywheel measurment

#26 ·
if you want to read more on the hypermax and sct together i have a thread going on psa

#29 ·
I was saying I think the hypermax is a flywheel measurement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.