Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

FTX F350?

7K views 37 replies 8 participants last post by  F-250-Owner 
#1 ·
I've got a 2006 F350 cc drw diesel with an FTX package, i've tried searching exactly what the ftx package is to no avail. Anyone know?

#2 ·
so im gonna guess and say your truck is lifted and bigger tires. Well from what i got out of looking it up is its almost like roush or saleen. Ford takes it to them and its a special package. i know thats the way it is for the F-150 didnt know they put the super duty's threw it. Maybe someone put the sticker on it tell us about the truck.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gallery/displayimage.php?photoid=152802&width=0 - Heres some pictures of a 6.4 FTX

#3 ·
Well i bought the truck 2 years ago with 13k miles on , 2nd "official" owner. It looks like it stands higher in the front than most of the f350 diesels i see but i have never broke out a tape on em. Theres no shadowing or anything around the sticker areas like there was something else on there before. It does have rancho shocks on it but i dont see any leveling blocks/lift stuff on it. Gettin ready to start doin mods now that the warranty is out begining with some 285/75/17 tires. All the posts on here say to start with a leveling kit but aaaa, it already sits level. Just tryin to get some info.

#6 ·
Yep no doubt its a fake. The FTX package puts on bigger tires ram air hood and a few more goodies. I bet the truck was only a FX4 those ranchos prob arnt ranchos either. Look at the bottom of the shock and i bet there just fords that they slapped a sticker on LOL. Ford paid rancho for rights to use there stickers kinda B.S but oh well

#7 ·
Yea i guess the only real way you can tell is look up the VIN. How bout some pictures of your truck boss.

#8 ·
im on the pics here shortly. the shocks are white ranchos. what will the vin tell me or i guess how can i tell anything from the vin?

#10 ·
Should put it up here some people can tell you all the options the truck came with. Or maybe try your luck with a dealer.

#9 ·
The Ranchos that came on Ford's are not real Rancho's, just Ford shocks with a Rancho sticker on just like Fordboy said...

Get some pics up!

#11 ·
Some local dealers will work with 4x4 shops to make a truck already lifted/modded. I'll bet it's a local dealer only modded truck. FTX package options were never part of the production truck available options.

#12 ·
ok , tryin to figure out how to put pics in the thread.... i know, i'm a concrete guy, not a computer guy...

#14 ·

#18 ·
LOL agreed honestly doesn't even look leveled but maybe from the photo.

#16 ·

ok, now how do i get this pic next to my name like y'all do?

#23 ·
Ask and ye shall receive:psn:

#19 ·
WTF duel exhaust out of the rear on a diesel truck? I've seen that once and it was a Buick car with a duramax.

#20 ·
tried that outta my albums but it said invalid file...

#21 ·
yea, i've never seen the duals on a diesel either....thot it was different...

#22 ·
Just a sticker nothing more.

#24 ·
ha! got it, i mean it may be a sticker, but it may be the real deal, there are 350s with the ftx package online... im gonna post the vin if anyone can tell me that'd be cool.

#26 ·
1FTWW33P66EC51023

#29 ·
Oasis shows full vehicle description

#32 ·
No according to oasis

#31 ·
What kind of horsepower do you think a sticker like that adds? Sorry...but I had to.

#33 ·
thats messed up f250 owner... im not an idiot, i was just curious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.