Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Grille Emblem Decal

3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Ian123 
#1 ·
My new decal from Patriot Decals. My emblem had the blue paint coming off so I figured this was cheaper than replacing the emblem.

Installed it on my $65 Rockauto.com grille.

See less See more
#3 ·
$8 for the decal and I think at most $2 in shipping. Got it within 3-5 days of ordering it

#5 ·
Thanks. They have alot of different designs on their website and they can make a custom one as well.

#7 ·
Here is their definition of each:

Printed Overlays

(Printed on vehicle wrap material laminated for extended life)

Die Cut Overlays

(Cut from solid color sheets of vinyl)

Mine is the printed overlay and I guess I paid $9.50 for it, don't know why I was thinking $8. I can tell you that it is pretty thick material.

#8 ·
Ok so basically the Printed are just better quality. I was curious because in the pictures it looks like there it some kind of chrome bezel around the printed ones that the die-cut doesn't have. I thought you had to send in your emblem or something.

#9 ·
Yep, better quality. All you do is peel the backing and apply it. I also used a blow dryer to help form it and adhere it.

The darker colors of teh decal I got help hide the Ford outline as well. If you look and feel the emblem, you can feel the Ford letters.

#10 ·
Also, just saw that you are from Va Beach. I am originally from Covington, Va. My mom and dad still live there. I left there in 86 when I joined the Air Force.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.