Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Compound set up

33K views 205 replies 62 participants last post by  mysticblu999 
#1 ·
We are finally ready to unveil what we have been working so hard on these last few weeks. Still more goodies to come! And this ladies & gentleman is what we have been working on-

Follow us on facebook for more updates

:ford:

#3 ·
Not currently. Haven't found the need to. It drives like a stock truck until you get in it & the compound kicks in. EGTs are staying low & mileage has seen a 3-4 mpg increase at this point. We are still tweeking things but this is on our daily driver & we are loving it.

#8 ·
Any plans of getting it on a track or a dyno to get some #s.? It looks awesome.:ford: Any other details. Like what tuner? Is it gated? Was all the work done cab on? TIA for any info. Keep up the good work.

#10 ·
Holy SMOKES BATMAN! ,,, WOW,, just WOW is all I can say,,,,, would love to take a ride in that thing!

#11 ·
Keep the price decent and show me some numbers please. :)

#16 ·
Give us some sort of numbers or idea!!

#21 ·
I really like what I'm seeing here!
Clean set up, and some power to boot!! I can't wait to see what other tricks you may have waiting for us 6.7 owners :evil

#26 ·
The moderators have reported are thread for trying to sell are product, we have no intention in selling through the thread or psn we just wanted to show the progress we are making on the 6.7 to give owners some real hope if you would like to follow us we are on face book if something happens to the thread. I dont see a problem with showing updates on the industry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.