Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ordered parts from cobbsdiesel

4K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  F-250-Owner 
#1 ·
I ordered some parts from cobbsdiesel about a monthand half ago. I ordered rcd 190cc injectors airdog2 fuel system arp headstuds with black onyx gaskets and upgraded oil cooler. I recieved the fuel system and the studs and gasketsabout two to three weeks after I ordered the parts but I havent hurd anything on my oil cooler or injectors due to poor comunication with cobb. What do you guys think I should do. Ive tried to cancel my order on my injectors and they said I couldnt because that rcd was making them to order. so I asked if I could cancel my order on my oil cooler and they said its already shipped. Well its been 5 business days since they told me that and Im starting to worry if ill ever get my parts due to there bad track record that I didnt know about before I ordered.

#6 ·
Wow I seriously had no clue these guys were so evil. They said my injectors would ship tuesday and my oil cooler is on its way. I will have to seriously take it to the next level if there bot here by thursday. We need to watn people about ordering parts from these guys because there in debt and there taking money from people abd you could be next. Right now they have about $4000 of mine. So it is very serious. And I would like to say to the veterins im sorry if I didnt post this thread in the right areabut I knrw you guys would know and help me. And thank you veterins .

#9 ·
Yea no doubt everytime i look there fuking some one else over.

#14 ·
Read around the forums and yo'ull find that Performance Machine and Manufacturing took over the cobbs diesel name.....

Yup, I ended up under the admin microscope on another site for pointing this out.

#15 ·
Read around the forums and yo'ull find that Performance Machine and Manufacturing took over the cobbs diesel name because he was a shady POS and couldnt run a buisiness.

Contact Matt H to see whats going on..
Contact Matt. He might be able to help out. Although he doesnt take possession of CDP until the first of the year.

#17 ·
i did call rcd and they said they havent done business with cobbs in two years.

#20 ·
:whs: I definitely wouldnt be doing nothing.

#21 ·
Idk whats going on but cobbs better have my injectors and oil cooler on my front door by wednesday or thursday because they said the oil cooler is already on its way and injectors get finished and shipped out tuesday.

#22 ·
They get finished and shipped out from rcd who doesn't even do business anymore. Thats scary.

#25 ·
Cobbs is like the drive through at a fast food restaurant: they fuk you. You'll be weeks past placing your order and you realize you've been fukked, but you're across the country and there's nothing you can do.

#26 ·
Ill ask the shop thats working on my truck to test the injectors and see whats up with them. Hopefully everything turns out ok, so this nightmeer is over.

#27 ·
How would the shop that is working on your truck test the injectors?
Test them as in put them on a flow bench or test them as install them and see if the truck runs right.

#28 ·
as far as I know they have a flow bench. Thats my best shot right?

#29 ·
Yeah thats the best option if they have one

#30 ·
sorry to hear, maybe a mod can make a sticky that remains at the top of the active threads on the main page? Its hard to believe this is still going on

#31 ·
Funny on Cobbs facebook it says how his cyber monday had so many sales...sorry for all the guys that bought off of him for that

seriously BS

#33 ·
:whs: I'd be coming back with something, that is for sure.

#34 ·
So they sent the oil cooler and ive been waiting on the injectors and nothing. I call and ask for tracking number and they say theyll send it to my email. Now I call and they hang up or just put me on hold for 30 mins till I hang up. Now Im getting ahold of my bank and im disputing the order on rt hem. How long will this dispute last till I get my money back so I can get injectors in my truck thats sitting waiting for them to be installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.