Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Stumped by electric prob

699 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  02250 
#1 ·
I have been diggin for a week trying to figure out why I am not getting battery voltage to my 2002SD 4x4 7.3's fuel pump. If I jump the pump truck starts & runs fine. All fuses are OK. I have 12+V to BOTH sides of the IFS switch for +/- 20 sec when I turn key on as am supposed to. I have checked all connectors except one, (C139) which I can't locate. I lose voltage between IFS switch C2207 and C192 on the d/s fender. (no 12V @ C192-p2) If anyone knows where to find C139 or has any ideas about what the problem might be I would appreciate them. The connector I'm huntin' (C139) for is a 16 pin connector, it must be somewhere between the drivers side fender and the passenger kick panel. I tried swapping out the FP relay, no change. If I connect just a 12V+ to the pump using the ground on the pump it works fine so no, not the ground. Also I have no DTC's and the check engine light is not on. The wait to start light comes on and goes off as it's supposed to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.