Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

what head lights to go with?

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Gecko 
#1 ·
I'm wanting to change the headlights on my truck to the newer 05-07 body style headlights but i'm not sure what ones would look right on the truck either the Harley or the regular chrome headlights and some pictures on either headlights on darker colored trucks would help my decision. I would like some opinions on what you think would look better i want to keep the grill and bumper thats on the truck now just change the headlights.

See less See more
#7 ·
Im amy case, dump those old style stock lights. The 02-04 lights are much better looking and performing and bolt right in. The old cataract lenses suck.

#8 ·
I agree with the headlight performance not being up to par which is the reason for switching to the newer style headlight and I'm also wanting to go with an HID kit as well so if I'm going to spend the money for a different set of headlights I might as well upgrade to the newer style.

#9 ·
chrome for sure and contact retro solutions for the hid kit. I did on mine with the 05 headlight install and he has kit the plugs in to your existing harness so you don't have to buy a adapter kit seperatley. Just enter psn in the promo code section for a discount

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.