Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Isspro opinions

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Skew12 
#1 ·
I am about ready to pull the trigger on these Isspro gauges from diesel manor. They are black with red pointer and green back light. They are the EV series and come with the thermocouple and amplifier boxes apparently needed for this series. Anyone with experience with these gauges and instillation? I would really just like to know how people feel about these before I put down the money. Thanks for the advice and experience.

#2 ·
i ran them once upon a time they work but seem very outdated and for what they cost i think you'd be much happier with autometer's they respond better,they use led lights and no amplifer boxes to deal with just my .02

#3 ·
I would look in to the Isspro EV2 series. No amplifier box needed. All microprocessor controlled stepper motors and LED lighting for utmost reliability.
The EV series is old school. I believe you will be satisfied with the EV2 series over EV or Autometer. (Flame suit on) IMHO I can not stand the look of an Autometer gauge. (Flame suit off)

#5 ·
I agree but the Performax is $$$.

#7 ·
Performax if you want to monitor everything-just three wires into the cab.
If your like most of us and just need the basics, the EV2 series is very nice. A little pricey, but very nice, and an excellent tech support from Isspro if you need it.

#8 ·
I'm putting Performax in my truck as soon as i finish modding my dash,but I bought mine used

#9 ·
I've got the isspro ev's in my F350, but just put glowshift in my cummins. Paid a lot more for the isspros & to me, they don't seem any better. If I was to do it again, I'd go high-end, or cheap, not try something in between.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.