Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Re covering leather seats?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  BlackedOutDuty 
#1 ·
Hey guys.

I just picked up another F350 PSD, and the seats in it are pretty wasted.
Its a crew cab truck with tan lariat leather, anyone know of a resource online to get replacement upholstery or even just seat bottoms?

I've checked around a bit in the classifieds etc, as well as craigslist for replacements but have not come up with anything that's a decent seat for a reasonable price.

Thanks in advance...

#2 ·
katskins but they are expensive,post your location maybe someone close can help you out or look in the forums

#5 ·
That interior looks great, thats exactly what I'm looking for... although I'll probably stay with tan just because I dont want to switch out the whole interior.

Happen to have contact info for the ebay guy? I've dug around there for days and not found anything like that.

#8 ·
TxFireman1972 that interior looks sick! I have grey leather in mine but I think I want to do the two tone look you did.

#9 ·
I was going to buy all new black plastic for the seats, but once I got the leather in, I love the two tone look with the grey plastic.

#11 ·
That looks allot like the interior of the XLT sport I used to have. I love the two tone gray and black.

#10 ·
Instead of starting my own thread about the same thing, ill just post here if ya don't mind.. this thread got me thinking, my drivers seat bottom is pretty ripped along the seam but it's just that one.. I went searching and found this: eBay Mobile - Service unavailable but im wondering if the few hundred dollars less than katzkins are worth getting these instead? These are about 700 for a a crew cab, did some pricing today katzkins are about 300 more than that.. are they worth it? I hear they are 'the name' when it comes to leather upholstery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.