Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I quess Benchmade knives are quality!

4K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  Snake 
#1 ·
Normally we always get issued crap gear....

I've heard it many times..." a $20 knife is just as good as a $200 one"..

....well...that's straight up BULLCHIT!....I never had a knife like this...all the ones I've gotten($20 junks) are normally dull or broken within a week.

Today we got issued some new knives ...damn these things are sweet!...and SHARP AS HELL!...shaves arm hair right out of the box(don't ask...LOL)

We got Benchmade Rift Auto's

See less See more
#7 ·
A buddy of mine who's a LEO used to sell them.....I have several, including one with.....let's say "pushbutton assisted opening". IIRC they are guaranteed for life....any problem and you can send it back for repair or replace. Dam nice knives!

#16 ·
Between Lenoir City and Maryville off Hwy 321.....about 4 miles from Ft. Loudon Dam

#26 ·
I love my benchmade knife, It is the only knife i have that I have never had to send back for me breaking always sharp etc etc. I do however carry a leatherman skeltool for around the farm(the pliers and screwdriver is great to have) but I have snapped a few of them lol

#27 ·
I put mine through the gauntlet this afternoon. I had to cut 1" thick rubber mats used for horse stalls. Utility knife wasn't long enough, my Dremel crapped the bed, and the only thing left was my Benchmade. It got the job done and still has a nice edge on it.

#32 ·
Like Jay said, that's about average. You can find them for a lot less than what's listed on the Benchmade site. And if you look at what they're made out of, its worth it IMO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.