Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

where to buy t4 pedestal/mount only

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  vanderchevy18 
#1 ·
like the title states, where can i buy just a t4 pedestal and mount? I dont need the up pipes or oil lines or turbo or any of that nonsense right now, just the mount so i can fabricate my own set up from that template. And if the information for fabricating a custom pedestal and mount is out there and available, could someone point me in the right direction, thanks.

#2 ·
Irate can fix ya up.

#5 ·
:whs:

#6 ·
Yea call Jake, hell, it will probably be in the mail in the morning.

#7 ·
Nah. He's kinda slow on getting stuff out. It might actually day after tomorrow. :hehe:

#8 ·
Nah. He's kinda slow on getting stuff out. It might actually be day after tomorrow. :hehe:

#9 ·
Oops. Double post. Stupid phone.

#11 ·
Yea call, I have bought single parts from his kit recently and it was in the mail almost immediately.

#12 ·
Jake will sell you anything you want in any form you want. I mean hell. I'm getting parts for my Mazda from him. Haha! Yeah he'll definitely do that for ya.

#13 ·
#14 ·
Keep laughing. I'll get it put back together and it'll be in a magazine too!!! Hahaha!

#16 ·
Shut up Jake. Don't you have something to go do?

Dick.

#19 ·
Jealousy is a terrible thing. :hehe:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.