Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Custom fiberglass gauge cluster!

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  SUPERIOR OFFROAD INC. 
#1 ·
Check it out - I think it came out fantastic. I drew up the design and had a friend do the fiberglass work for me. If anyone is interested in having any work done I will be happy to pass along his information. Laslty - I had a tee off the oil filter cap and tried to pick up both temp and pressure...temp wasn't reading right as not enough flow. I am going to put the temp in the filter cap and grab pressure somewhere else. Really do not want to have to get at the test port on the cooler - does anyone else have other locations which are reading true?

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Its real easy to look at, hard to tell from the picture but the plane on which the gauges sit is angled towards the driver as well for easy line of sight - really no different than looking at a navigation unit or just the radio on a stock dash... I like having my grab handle remain, and not having vision impaired by the pillar mount...honestly just wanted to do something unique. I had a pioneer avic touch screen nav where the gauges are now and some jerkoff broke into my truck - ripped the whole dash apart and stole it...so at that point I decided I would do something different.

#10 ·
that turned out extremely well! great job!

#12 ·
Eric -

Thanks again for getting my injectors sorted out...now need you to write me another tune now that truck is back together lol. Went down to Doug and picked it up last week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.