Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I like it

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  spoiled450boy 
#1 ·
Finally got a 6.0 six speed regular cab. has egr delete bully dog chip cool air intake and exhaust. man does this thing run, i couldnt believe the difference between this and my 7.3.

#2 ·
need to get yourself a sct tuner now

#4 ·
congrats man! I have an 07 sclb six speed they are fun! where's the pics!??

#6 ·
mine has 127000 lift programmer exhaust no studs or egr delete I know it's a matter of time but still runnin great! is yours lifted or anything

#7 ·
I have no way to upload pictures to my computer. and its got a leveling kit. Studs will be the next investment. Question for you guys i have the bully dog 6 position chip for it and it does very well, but he also gave me an sct plug in and play chip. is that gonna work better for me over the bully dog?

#16 ·
You were lied to. My brother had a Bully dog chip in his 03. It was a 3 way toggle. OFF/LOW/HIGH And was the biggest POS, but that 9,000 truck would fly when the chip worked right and before the clutch couldnt take it any more

#12 ·
Yeah i was kinda wondering about that

#13 ·
yeah I'd sell both programmers and get an sct with custom tunes. but sounds like a great truck man!

#18 ·
haha, yeah maybe ill just take it easy until i get a better clutch and head studs. ill try to get some pictures of it up here this weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.