Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I'm calling B.S.

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  vanderchevy18 
#1 ·
I was chatting with a guy last night and he told me he had his truck on the dyno and was just shy of 800 hp. He then starts telling me "all" of his upgrades. He has a chip, stage one injectors intake and exhaust. I told him he was full of sh*t. His buddy told me he was there and it was the truth. Is this possible? I didn't think he could make 450 hp much less 800. Am I wrong?

#21 ·
LOL

#8 ·
torque !! LOL. that would be resonable, but no way on HP. You couldnt spray enough nos to make 800 hp with that set up. it would have to be a good set of twins, tuning, and nos I think to make 800, or a really big single that lags like a snail.

Dan

#10 ·
Forget all that. There isn't enough fuel possible coming out of stage 1's to make 800. No matter how much oxygen is in the cylinder.

#11 ·
Well that too, LOL. All Nos is, is a turbo in a bottle, till its empty, LOL. with out fuel the bigest turbo on the planet will do nothing.

Dan

#14 ·
My 02 is north of 750 hp with just bolt ons...

#15 ·
:poke: (<--- I forgot this above) LOL

#19 ·
Sweet I have 800hp!!LOL

#20 ·
I'm no diesel guru but I figured this guy was blowing smoke out of more than just his tail pipe. Glad to know I'm not totally ignorant. I've read a lot on this forum and didn't think what he was telling me was possible. By the was to all you vets out there. I THANK YOU!!

Judd

#22 ·
I would just ask him what trans he has and would would probably say something along the lines of stock with a shift kit....

can we say ASSHAT!!!

#23 ·
Everybody say it with me. (With a severe lisp) Stupidity isn't brand specific!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.