Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Wheel and tire fit question?

739 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  hawaiianstyle350 
#1 ·
My buddy has a set of 18x9 Rockstars with 325/75R18 or 33x13.5R18 Xterrains mounted on them that came off his 2003 F.350 with a 6"lift he wants to trade me for some parts he needs. Will they fit on my 02 F.350 with a Procomp leveling kit and Icon mini packs? Would I need to put spacers to make sure they don't rub my springs? Thanks for the help.

#5 ·
I think he said they have 5" of back spacing, my biggest concern is them hitting the springs, when I first put my procomp leveling kit on my truck I put 305's on the stock steels and they rubbed at full lock. Also are these rims any good for towing? I've always had stock ford rims on my truck, Have a set of the steels with chrome covers and the old style alcoa's powder coated black.

#6 ·
i have 9'' wide rims with 4 3/4 BS and rub a little at full lock with 33's but im not even leveled. i have factory X code springs. im sure it will rub some at full lock but in reality how much are you at full lock? my brother has 18'' rockstars on his dodge and tows his 25' gn trailer no issue. i would look up the weight rating on them but doubt itll be a issue

#7 ·
Yeah I rubbed a lot with my 305's but I'm off road every day so even when I'm not at full lock I'd rub because I'm not on level ground. Who makes a good set of spacers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.