Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Who`s lifted more the 12.5" on leaf springs?

2K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  tonka350 
#1 ·
So if you are a 99-04 and have your truck lifted higher than a 12.5" lift with the fronts using leaf springs post up info and pictures? i have 12.5" Icon lift and was looking to go higher , but want to do it right and safe!!

#2 ·
I've got 7" hangers and shackles and 8" leaf springs up front and 8" rear leafs and 8" blocks in the rear on 40's....no pictures yet, my wife and best friend are working together building my truck as a surprise for me for when i get home.

Chad

#3 ·
Were did you find the hangers?

#8 ·
I ordered EVERYTHING from Precision Metal Fab....I'm pretty sure they're a site sponsor: Disclaimer - Precision Metal Fab .

Trevor custom made my 7" shackle/hanger system and 8" blocks and everything else is normal stock items. he has excellent quality and customer service, and for being made to order was incredibly fast with shipping and everything. it's much cheaper than OUO unfortunately. he has some stuff like that, but yeah if I had 10000 dollars I'd probably go OUO too :( but for now Trevors stuff is AMAZING! and will be what I'm sticking with.

Chad

#9 ·
Thanks!! Hard to beat OUO!! I really don`t want to spend that much $ on this truck. I was just looking for a few more inches.

#11 ·
I think I`m going to see if valley spring service in phoenix still makes the lift hangers and shackles that have flames cutouts. flames. Diablo had them on his truck before he went to a OUO conversion.

#15 ·
lol no problem Paul, you'll find this place is pretty amazing for tips, advice and friendships.

Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.