Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

taking the lift off?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  webb06 
#1 ·
im in a dilemma of removing the 4" lift i have on my truck. if i do remove it is there much of a market for a used lift kit? im pretty sure i could sell the wheel/tire combo fairly easily but unsure of the lift and how much to ask for it. also what all components will need replaced by stock hardware? iv got a huge salvage yard close to home that has a few wrecked 05-07 superduty's so i think i can find all i need there, but i will prolly get new front springs and new shocks all the way around. any help on pricing and what parts i need to find would be appreciated. i will most likely be trying to sell all this stuff locally that way i dont have to worry about shipping it

thanks

#3 ·
i know for sure that it has around 40k miles on it. everything has spots that are starting to rust but they are under the truck so it's not to big of a deal. the shocks are pro comp monotube and are adjustable. they have a knob that turns on the bottom and either stiffens or softens the ride. i dont know how much to ask.. pm me a reasonable offer you would give for it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.