Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

HID and Rigid LED Bar

13K views 56 replies 25 participants last post by  Notneb84 
#1 ·
I finally installed my HIDs yesterday. They have been sitting here for a couple months already. I have been waiting on my painted headlights to come in so I could do it all at once but 3 months later and they still have not been completed!

Anyways, here are the HID and LED

See less See more
#4 ·
I like the light bar :psn:

#5 ·
Looks great man.

#8 ·
Thanks man im looking to do mine and have been wondering a good place to get them from...by the way is the rigid a spotlight or can u drive with it on?

#10 ·
visionpro also has great H.I.D. kits with lifetime warranties. this truck looks amazing!! like the light bar alot!

#12 ·
looks awesome!! i need one one those to go with the 8 HIDs on my front end.. LOL

#13 ·
I just received my HID's from retro solutions to install this week. Which ones did you install? I have the 55w kit 10000k color.

Let me know when you get your new headlights as I'm still searching for a set of OEM's.

#15 ·
10K...WOW. They will be purple for sure.

#21 ·
I will try but I just dont think a camera is capable of really capturing what the light bar really does. In my opinion the LED bar is brighter than all 4 HIDs together. It also throws the light about twice the distance down the road. Its really an amazing piece.

what inch rigid bar is that? 20" e-series?
Sure is.

#22 ·
It better be an amazing piece for the price Josh :hehe:

#24 ·
They are Amazing!!! Would highly recommend them considering the lifetime, durability and output. I work Fire Dept and EMS where i live and we have them on a bunch of our equipment. We have 2 Expeditions with a 20" on the grille gaurd and a 10" on each side of the roof rack for scene lights. We also have a 30" on both of our kawasaki mules, and a 40" forward facing and two 20" side facing on our boat. You get the best view of how much light these bars actually put out when you are on the lake. The ones on our boat light up the water like daytime.

#25 ·
I would love to add one but the damn IL front license plate law screws that up for me (unless I relocate the plate which is added BS).

#26 ·
I agree completely SGT93. I thought about putting 2 6 inchers on each side of the plate and coming up with a mount.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#27 ·
Looks like there is a dual mount for the Raptor (one on each side of the license plate) by Rigid Industries on one of the million websites I visited today. I'm getting sick of sinking money into this thing though. About time to sell and start a new project. :D

#28 ·
Man sell it already?? Lol it's too good looking of a truck to sell it now

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#29 ·
Maybe an F450 next?

#31 ·
My dad has a 450 and i like it a lot too. It turns really sharp with that wide front end. Black and Gold completely stock. But i just ordered two Rigid Dually flood lights i am going to mount on each side of my license plate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.