Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Train Horns

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  BigStroker 
#1 ·
Im looking at getting a nice train horn for my f350 and i was wondering what is a good company and kit thanks

Josh:ford:

#6 ·
Ill check that website out thanks man

#4 ·
Do they include everything you need to hook them up? Got any videos?

#9 ·
PM me some prices.. I want a good complete kit, that doesn't sound cheap, but won't break the bank either.

#19 ·
if you want the best bang for the buck then get the Nathan Air Chime K3LA or the K5LA

This HornBlasters train horn kit features one of the loudest horns ever made, the Nathan K3LA. The variation of the Nathan K3 is an actual railway-use horn used on many commercial train lines in the USA. If you've heard a diesel locomotive barrelling down its tracks and blowing its horn, then more than likely this is the same horn you've heard. This kit contains everything you need to install it on any vehicle. An extremely loud train horn that is still in use on real locomotive engines, a five gallon air reservoir to supply lots of air, a Viair 400C compressor pushing 2.54CFM to ensure fast fill rates, and all fittings and accessories needed to ensure stable and long term use!

This is no imitation and should be used with caution

Features
Railroad-Use Train Horn!
Heavy Duty 400C Air Compressor
Extra Large Five Gallon Air Tank
Max Honk Time: 5 Seconds
Kit Includes
Nathan AirChime K3LA
5 Gallon 8 Port Air Tank
Viair 400C Compressor
Viair 110/150PSI Pressure Switch
Replacement Air Filters
17' of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved Airline
Electric Valve/Solenoid
All Necessary Fittings
Detailed Installation Instructions
Product Notes
The standard finish on this horn is unpolished die-cast aluminum. The horns are easily painted, or powder coated but they are not supplied this way.

WARNING: HORNS PRODUCE EXTREME LOUDNESS

Use this product in a safe and responsible manner, at a distance of at aleast 100 feet from others.

Proper Hearing protection must be worn when using this airhorn. Hearing loss or permanent damage may result from unsafe use.

Never operate this product in a closed environment or close to pedestrians or others.

It is the consumer's responsibility to comply with local noise ordinances and D.O.T. sound level laws.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.