Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Moon roof question...

641 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rtm038 
#1 ·
Since my wife only drives 5 miles to work and i drive 25, she takes the truck to work and i take the accord. There are times that i don't even drive it for a week... anyway, she loves using the moon roof in the truck and in our accord. The problem is, she always forgets to close it.

Well last night we had incredible down poors that were relentless for long periods of time and guess what she does? Yep, forgot to close it... she called me this morning saying there is literally 2-3 inches on the floor and the seats are soaked... of course at this point im pissed and showing it through the phone but at the same time trying to remain as calm as possible.

My question for all of you relates to disabling it. Is there a fuse for the moon roof or will i have to disconnect the switch?

My plan is to get a shop vac tonight and suck up the water then put some kind of heater/blower on it while it is in the garage. Any other thoughts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.