Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Latest pics..looking for opinions..

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  tturbonegro 
#1 ·
Most recently removed side moldings and updated badges, and got an Extang revolution bed cover...tension..no Velcro or snaps....trying to figure out what to do now..

Lift? 4" or 6" ?
Spacers for now?
Tires are too good still to replace...when they are going bad I'll think about wheel and tire set ups..18/20 35/37 ..

I know I need 08+ tailgate and bumper..
Also thinking of 08+ mirrors and maybe some front fogs..
Also would like to loose the 6" tip and bring my current 5" straight pipe out as duals..one on each side

...?

See less See more
#5 ·
Killer looking truck. I would leave it the way it is!! No more lift it looks great.

BTW what size tires are those??

#10 ·
Thanks guys...

I don't plan on the 05 bumper...I would have done it when I did the rest..I like the look of the older bumper with the newer grill & lights and wanted to be a little different..

Currently it's got the stock 350 4" blocks in the rear and a 3" level in the front
The tires are 35" duratracs ...315 75 16

Stroke of luck..always loved your truck..what's your current set up? K believe you went down last?

I'm still thinking I would love a 6" but not sure it would look right with 16s and 35s
I love the look of 6" and 18/20 and 37s but don't know if I want to go that big...without steps how much of a PIA is it to get in and out of the truck?

#11 ·
Thanks guys...

I'm still thinking I would love a 6" but not sure it would look right with 16s and 35s
I love the look of 6" and 18/20 and 37s but don't know if I want to go that big...without steps how much of a PIA is it to get in and out of the truck?
I thought it was a huge PIA without steps, I needed the steps for my wife and to get the baby in and out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.