Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Elites stage 1 cam

19K views 32 replies 20 participants last post by  motoxracer42 
#1 ·
Anyone running this cam in there 6.0. Looking for some reviews on if Id like it or not.

#8 ·
not another quitter....
Hey...I think I spent enough time and money on my 6.0L
No matter what kind of power you make, you still can't fix the heads....
Time to move on to something proven...I'm not some 20 year old with lots of time on his hands...I' m going through my mid-life crisis, and picked my truck to be my fix....lol
On topic...I think any cam upgrade to the 6.0L is going to help...just don't go too far with it...

#14 ·
I beg to differ there cause after metal goes through all those "good aftermarket parts" I can't see them being very good anymore......:doh:

#20 ·
Anyone trying the 625 studs?[/QUOTE]

I know they made a big differance when i had my cummins....i didnt know they had them for the 6.0

#21 ·
Epic derail LOL

#24 ·
Ivan victor hienz head gaskets suck donkey balls. Blew a set of those out on run #4 this year. Put a set in another guys truck and they blew within 2000kms. Put ford gaskets in there and there still holding no problem. Don't come after me on this one. All I stated is you used h11's and that I'm yet to see them in person hold coolant in. Same as vh gaskets

#26 ·
I have only seen one truck with a elite cam and it takes about 10 minutes of being pulled around the parking lot and dropping the clutch to start it because of the valve over lap. I will say once it runs at WOT it doesnt do bad but def. not worth the head ache. Im running one of colts in mine and love it.

#28 ·
How about swapping out the 6.0 and putting in a 7.3? Seems like most guys like the 7.3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.