Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

2011 or 2012?

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  RedRocket204 
#1 ·
I am kicking around the idea of getting back in a Powerstroke and really think the 2011 may be the most cost reasonable way to go. What can I expect to get off of the sticker price on one of these? I see that they are now offering the 0% finance for 60 months.

Just interested to know how apt the dealers are to cut a deal? Any help is much appreciated.

#3 ·
July 2nd when I ordered the '12 over the '11 it was going to cost me 25-4000 more for a '12 just off of rebates. The truck is showing up next week and I am not sure what kind of rebates they have out yet for the '12s. Hoping at least something.

#8 ·
I am thinking your bossman used the remote start. If not, I don't know what the rules are. But, from the 2011 SD manual concerning remote start:

Starting the engine with remote start

The parking lamps will remain on and the engine will run for 5, 10, or 15 minutes, depending on how you programmed the system. To select the duration of the remote start system refer to Message center in the Instrument Cluster chapter.

Extending the engine run time

To keep the engine running for another remote start duration, repeat Steps 1 and 2 with the engine still running. If you programmed the duration to last 10 minutes, the second 10 minutes will begin immediately so that, for example, if the vehicle had been running from the first remote start for five minutes, the engine will continue to run for a total of 15 minutes. You can only extend the remote start once.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.