Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone runnin rough county lift?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  buford_t_justice 
#1 ·
Found a used RC lift today. Wanna know if anyone is running one to get an idea of how it rides. Thanks.....

#2 ·
I have rough country shocks, add a leaf, and steering stabalizers. My truck is much better over stock. Buddy has a 4 or 6 inch on his 2003 and seems to be happy with it.

#5 ·
I had 4ln Rough Country (soft ride) springs on my 97', it rode like I had solid blocks in it. I made a RSK and put 2in Pro Comp super duty springs in it and rides a 100 persent better. If you have a Super Duty the Rough County springs may ride better, because of the lenght of the springs.

#6 ·
i have an 8 inch rough country lift and it was a spring lift and got shocks everything, rides so damn rough, next summer i will be going to OUO or Rize or Ultimate, a guy on here once told me, rough country and skyjacker and the really well known brands are do exactly that lift it, spend the money and get a suspension system

#7 ·
I have a rough country leveling kit....(full front springs) And I say way better than stock. On my 02 350 drw I noticed a huge difference. Before, on a rough road my change would be hopping out of the ash tray... After the rc install, same road same speed was way smoother. (and change stayed put)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.