Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lowerd super dutys

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Hazinhtown 
#1 ·
I am debating on lowering my truck and I am wanting to see some other 4x4's that have been lowered below stock ride height and wold like to no what is done to it as far as suspension and wheel and tire combo and what you did about the track bar is there a company that makes one for lowered 4x4 thanks

#4 ·
just thinking about it and gateway is re opening so I am thinking about that to but for now I just want to see how it is being done and get some ideas that and I wold not get rid of the lift I wold keep it for the winter

#9 ·
Depends on how deep your pockets are:D

IIRC the guys dropping it just a few inches (about all you can go with factory bump stops, etc...) are just dropping it, track bar stays, throws the axle a hair off center, but not much.

#10 ·
curious of this too. ive seen a few pics of and drw trucks but but not many srw. looks good though imho

#11 ·
Ya I no there are a couple of guys on hear with lowered 4x4 superdutys I am hoping the will see this and chime in. Right now my 2 biggest questions wold be track bar and tire size with 20's

#14 ·
old thread bump... I have an 06 12 valve conversion. when i purchased it, the previous owner put f350 front springs, and f 350 rear blocks in it. Its sitting on 17's with 35's....

I cut the front springs, and took out the leveling kit, and removed the rear block. looked perfect. tires were tucked. I lowered it only to find out that the front end was resting on the bump stops. I re installed the leveling kit on the cut coils and the truck is now "lowered on a leveling kit lol" with about 3 inches to the bump stops....

What options do i have as far as lowering the truck further in the front while doing something about the bump stops???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.