Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

industrial twin kit

3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  SUPERIOR OFFROAD INC. 
#1 ·
has anyone ran the industrial twin kit?
i know eric had it on his truck for a bit but havent heard much from him in a while..

maybe some info on this thing besides the turbos it includes and the one or 2 pictures online?

#3 ·
Nate Berges(06TWO50Diesel) had industrial's twin kit on his old BB 6L. He ran it in the Diesel power challange and made 724hp and 1272tq with it. It had a 64/70 small high pressure charger and a S480 low pressure charger.

#4 ·
Nate Berges(06TWO50Diesel) had industrial's twin kit on his old BB 6L. He ran it in the Diesel power challange and made 724hp and 1272tq with it.
That sounds like IDP's twin setup works to me!

#14 ·
Did you contact Industrial about the problems you were having? I found most companies were very happy to help with the installation of their products. If it were me, if they would not help correct the installation problems I would make damn sure they regretted it big time. Long time ago I installed a turbo kit and intercooler on a '89 7.3 which fit like crap. When I contacted the supplier they bent over backwards sending me modded parts via priority post until I was satisfied with the fit.

#15 ·
know two guys in the edmonton area that have these kits and the shop that installed them were on the phone several times with industrial, they did not fit at all with leaks. build your own kit

#16 ·
Too bad industrial doesn't take the time to fix those issues. I honestly would love to attempt to build my own twin kit for my truck, but after hearing that the motor has to be lifted so that the pan can get pulled to drill and tap the top of the bedplate for the S400 drain line just makes me not want to do it. How much of a PITA is it to hafta lift the motor to drill and tap a hole for that drain line and how much does the motor hafta get lifted to do so? I really would love to do this cause my truck sits for the winter.

#17 ·
I had me engine out in less then a day....and it was just me, I , and myself.
Once the engine out, it is soooooo much easier to work on...and easier to make modifications to the engine compartment if needed.
I don't even take the hood off...they just slide right out.

#22 ·
So who makes a good twin kit?? What about Black Widow?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.