Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Help with Lift Question!

865 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ASTRO 
#1 ·
Hello all, I'm new here I have an 01 Super Duty 7.3, I recently found a set of Super Lift 10'' springs for sale, They are front only with Triple Shock mounts and drop steering bracket.. My question is, is it worth $300 and buy the rest of what I need Peice by piece, or not? And what all would I need? I aprreciate any replys and info or anyones opinions, Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
IMO ..get a complete kit..as your only saving about $400 on those used springs compared to good lift springs,..Icons. You need many-many parts including a hi steer kit which includes a new Knuckle..We carry icons which I would recomened doing if you want the best riding 10" kit.

Cary

#3 ·
Don`t waste you $ ! superlift spring are not that good. Save up and go with a complete Icon 10.5" of 12.5" , you`ll be glad you did in the end. That is if you want to go that high? I had a rubicon express 6.5" lift first then went with the icon 12.5" lift a couple yrs later. Decide on how high and the biggest tires size you want to run and then pick the lift . Once you get up to 10" oor more you really need to go with crossover steering and if you go with 12.5" you need to clock the transfer cas to get the right angle on the front drive shaft. Also once you get above 10" you need to start thinking about tractions bars also, axel wrap! there is alot to it if you want to do it right and safe!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.