Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Does it ever end?

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  me2 
#1 ·
Not that I want it too!

My first vehicle was 2006 Nissan frontier nismo edition that I was very unhappy with (for reasons I won't get into here), I got so fed up and sold it and decided I was going to buy an older cheap diesel and run that. So I ended up buying a stock 2000 f250 supercab xlt with 272000 kms. And then it started: I installed a 2008 rear bumper, auto meter gauges, 4" mbrp exhaust, s&b intake, wicked wheel, 05-07 Harley headlights, blacked out grill, 9 position DP chip (completely different truck now), and tonight just finished installing and wiring outlaw style leather heated seats. So now i cant stop throwing money at my "cheap diesel". I have been bitten by the mod bug and I can't see an end in sight. Anyone else have this problem?

#6 ·
Hope not!! My wife wishes it would though.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#8 · (Edited)
Harder to kick than a heroin addiction!

Good luck!

haha

#10 ·
I know the feeling its just there is so many diffrent things that we can do to our trucks haha. i told my self i was gonna stop with tuner and exhaust. 15k later im still buying haha. I think the only way out is sell it and i know dam well im not doing that.

#12 ·
Chit brother I planned for two years and dropped 12K on my ultimate setup only to realize I bought form over function!! So damn it now it's back to square one and time for another build, but only this time I've actually learned some things so it's def FUNCTION over FORM! Good luck kicking the habbit cause No it's never over....

#13 ·
If you want an expensive habit, try buying a new truck and trading it on a new truck every 2-3 years. It will make your mod habit positively cheap.

I wanna see some pictures of those seats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.