Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

looking for wiring diagrams

799 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Agjake11 
#1 ·
I am about to jump into a dash swap, an 06 dash into my 04, and need some wiring diagrams so I can get everything working the right way

#2 ·
ive got the whole book for the 04 but not the 06,what are you wanting?connector views,theres about 30 pages.routing,theres a few pages of that for the dash.honestly you may run into so many changes it would be easier to swap the old harness to the new dash.early build to late build there were some serious differences in wiring from what ive dealt with.

#3 ·
The only thing I'm not changing is the gauge cluster. the electronic climate control, trailer brake, and upfitter switches are what I intend to make work

#4 ·
I know there are a few people who have done this but I can't seem to get info out of anyone. I am mostly needing to get info on the electronic climate control stuff.

#6 ·
the cluster should still plug in with the newer harness.the other stuff youre gonna have to find someone thats done it before.best thing if you cant get any help is find and compare the main connectors at the fuse block and the under hood connections with the new dash.thats where youre going to find the major differences between the two.

#7 ·
The new cluster wont work and the electronic AC and TBC wont either. its alot of work to get the ac setup.

ive got an 06 lariat dash in my 04 and im working on getting the upfitters setup correctly but its not just plug and play.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.