Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

my lift is in now its time for rims tires /and maybe ladder bars

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  K9-K141 
#1 ·
i still need to go up 1 1/2 in the back. i got the 4 inch kit from zone. when we put the lift in i also did a 1 1/2 leveling block in the front because i wanted the truck level. little did i know all you get with a 4 in zone kit is a block thats 1 1/2 inches bigger then the stock block. (on my truck any way). do they sell a 6 1/2 inch block any where. and what is out there for ladder bars? i was told they will help me keep the rear end from warping when i tow. i'm looking for some 20 inch rims and 35s what would you put on here if it where your truck?

here is a few pics

See less See more
#5 ·
I would be happy with one more inch in the back Would an add a leaf work for me? I think i should still look into some type of ladder bar also tho

Softride Rear Add-A-Leafs 2005-07 Ford F250/350 4x4 1'' Rear Lift
$137.99

Are these ad a leafs bad in any way? Will it really stiffin up the ride in the back in a bad way?

#6 ·
#7 ·
I would do the PMF's otherwise you can get a regular 6.5" PMF block and ubolts for a little over 200 bucks and his are beefy as hell....as for wheels and tires, you can look into whatever size you want as long as it's 17" OR LARGER, I personally love big wheels...never used to until I got 24's lol. it's all in your best preference.

Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.