#4 ·

#5 ·

#6 ·

#7 ·

#8 ·

#9 ·

#12 ·
Thanks guys.

I was small and outdated once too, but our province just keeps getting busier and we keep getting bigger. Upwards of a hundred employees now.

Installed a sewer lift staion here, 8.5 meters deep. That 700 hoe worked perfectly for it. In the past we would have to bench a hoe down 3-4m and triple toss the dirt.

#13 ·
Yeah I,ve seen them do that down the street when they put in a sewer line. took two, one in the hole, the other up on top diging. not sure why they had to go so deep though, but it was a sight. Trying to remeber waht they were, I know they were both 400,s. Seen bigger, they were doing a lot of rebuilding on 75 south of Detroit, company has a couple 600,s taking out the old concrete road way so they could replace it. those are some big excavators, LOL. That Case is a big SOB.

#17 ·
No woories! Let's see that 349, I haven't seen one yet.

#20 ·
A Cat 365 is 65 metric tonnes, and a Case 700 is 70 metric tonnes. Pretty close, Case is a bit bigger. Every manufacturer puts a 0 behind the weight and Cat puts a 3 in front of it.

#22 ·

#23 ·

#24 ·

#25 ·

#26 ·

#27 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.