Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

anticipation.......

8K views 79 replies 21 participants last post by  Jeff @ Spartan 
#1 ·
one more week, and I get to do some MORE damage to Mustang and Camaro owners' egos.... lol!

Tow Power Xs
4inch downpipe
EGR delete w/wastegate and CMF+
head studs
CAC pipe with BOV
chromoly pushrods
stage one valve train upgrade
Elite HD trans (w/ billet shafts throughout)
Suncoast HD tc
Caltrac traction bars
painted tail lights and 3rd brake lights
Recon smoked mirror lights

already had:
Spartan 250 (getting a bump there too)
DPF/DOC delete
Banks CAI

this should be fun! But the anticipation is killing me! lol! I also got my Purple Heart license plate in yesterday as well. COME ON THURSDAY!

edit: BTW, Rudy's Diesel is handling all of this work. Aaron has been a ton of help, as well as Ben and Gabe. super informative, friendly, and professional. Top notch work guys!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
With the upgraded valvetrain do you have any intentions of putting a stage 1 or 2 cam in it? Haven't seen too many trucks with the upgraded cams. Needless to say, thumbs up for a very nice modded black truck, it looks like an awesome streetable build, almost like what I want to do!

#6 ·
Really? I didn't see elites site specify this..... Sounds way more complicated than its worth.... Like he said sorry for the derail.

#7 ·
No, not intending to do cams. This is about as beefy as I plan on going. This is still my daily driver, 40 ft toy hauler puller, boat puller, and fun truck! Lol! So until I get my F-450 in April, this is as far as I plan on taking her. but, even then, if I make her stronger, I prob still won't do cams. More fuel and air, and some exhaust work. And maybe rods and pistons, if I feel really froggy......

#10 ·
If you don't mind. Can you PM me your build total that you'll have in it? Mainly on the motor stuff. Bigger turbo's but stock injectors and fueling? :confused: Should be a good build none-the-less.

btw, I'll let yah run my mustang for pinks ;)

#11 ·
PM sent.

and yes, stock fuel. i should move enough air to use ALL of the fuel being dumped by the stock injectors. So it should make for a real clean burning daily driver. I am limiting myself though, to (guesstimate) 650 horsie power, and 1200-1300 foot pounds, due to the lack of extra fuel. But, like I stated earlier, this is my daily driver, trailer puller, highway traveler, fun truck, boat hauler, etc... when i get my dualie, and can share the towing load, then i ll look at even bigger turbos, and more fuel.

corb

btw, i ll run you with my 2004 Procharged 103 inch, Harley road king custom, for pinks.... lol!

#19 ·
Nice build should be lots of fun

#25 ·
Awesome!!! Is that a custom hot side pipe, or just a stock one powdercoated?

#30 ·
Yeah, my buddies are telling me that I will get tired of hearing that whine..... NOPE! I dont think so!
Ahhh I think I need to sell my mustang and drop that in my truck after hearing those tow x's.

Nice finished rig and nice build!
Thanks man! these are a great "gap filler" between the price of the tow powers, and high powers. great sound, great spool up, etc.

#33 ·
Nice truck man. Makin me kick myself in the nuts for getting rid of mine haha

#34 ·
thanks man. and the old saying holds true. "you never know what you had, until it is gone..."

plan on keeping mine till it falls apart! lol!

#35 ·
Chris,

Nice build man, I am considering something very similar for my 2008 HD F250. Enjoy, you deserve it.

Can you PM forward me the PM you sent to one2nine. I talked to Rudy about my build last year and it's about time for me to start making plans before I come back stateside.

Thanks,
Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.