Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone in Colorado repairing FICMs

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  XLR8ER 
#1 ·
like it says I'm looking for a fast turn around
Thanks

#2 ·
I have a spare one that needs a power supply you could send out for repair, that I would sell. The one I have was still working when I removed it, but it is failing and low on power readings. Doesn't sound like we are to far from each other if you're interested PM me I live in the Meadows.

Mike

#4 ·
So it looks like I'll need to just replace the FICM, any reason I should choose swamps over innovative? Innovative is a little less $$$, there on sale right now.

No bashing here just asking for advice, thanks

#5 ·
Just attempt to fix it with a re-solder job. Im not big on circuit boards or anything that is in need of fine motor skills, but honestly it was cake. i could do it again in about 15 minutes, 45 if you counted taking the case out and putting it back in. def not worth paying someone to do

#7 ·
That looks like a great deal for the guys on a tight budget. I was acutally able to afford one from innovative.

I have soldered mine 3 times now, I think I must suck! Thats why I chose an innovative FICM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.