Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Where did you mount your CTS

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Agjake11 
#1 ·
Just got my insight CTS in tonight and trying to figure out where to put it. Looking for any ideas. Not sure if I want to leave it on the windshield after having my pioneer double din stolen a month after I got it and not having dark enough tint up front yet.

:psn:

#3 ·
how easy is it to see from outside? had my gps up that area on my last truck but it also had a 5% brow

#5 ·
did you have to take off the pillar handle? and not worried about it being too much out in the open? just kinda paranoid after the radio

#6 ·
to be honest, i dont have any tint or brow on the truck, so you can see it, but if you have a brow on the windshield it will be dark enough im sure to hide it, its not attached to the windshield so it would be harder to see. Im actually tinting my windshield soon so il be able to let you know.

#9 ·
thats not really too bad. if you have time this weekend do you think you could get one through the driver window during the day?

i have 5 over 20 on the back and need to put the 15 up front and ditch the 30 thats on there now

#10 ·
did you have to take off the pillar handle? and not worried about it being too much out in the open? just kinda paranoid after the radio
when i bought the truck there was a three guage pod with nothing hooked up. I dont have the stock grab handle. Im pretty sure it will fit. (need to get one)

Ill go snap a pic from outside the truck so you can see what it looks like. my front windows are tinted but not sure how much.

#15 ·
How dark is your tint. I think that might be the spot I use. Either a pillar mount or dash pod

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.