Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.0 mileage?

7K views 64 replies 49 participants last post by  scparrish 
#1 ·
Hey fellas trying to do some research.. What kinda mileage are you guys getting out of these motors. I've heard the 06-07 have the least amount of comeback between 6.0 and 7.3's.. I have currently 190k on mind and love it

#3 ·
06 made it 165000 on first motor and then it ran away on me so we will try it again with new motor with 105000 on it

#4 ·
i have been staking the mileage on my truck...shes riding stronge specially with the rebuild i just did...clock says 58k haha...........

we had a work truck 04....6.0 in it...had 100k on it and would still be running strong if a telephone poll didnt jump out in front of it

#5 ·
My 07 has 124645 on it as of this morning and no issues. Still lovin it

#6 ·
awesome keep it coming guys! theres no way i have the most miles

#7 ·
powerstrokekid..i say your build and damn lol that truck is pretty bad bud

#8 ·
my 04 has 103k on it, i've had to do a few things to it. heater core, icp, clean the turbo. but i think that's it so far. oh... changed the battery's in the middle of bfe on a vacation, that sucked! but i love mine!!!! :ford:

#9 ·
Ttt

#11 ·
05 has 176,000

#12 ·
Looks like I'm still the highest wow!

#15 ·
Yes!!!! I was hoping for some higher numbers.. How's it run?

#18 ·
mine has a 193,000 on it and still going strong

#20 ·
you sir need to drive that a little more before it dries out and blows away hahahaha

#21 ·
05 with 174

#22 ·
I've always been a 7.3 guy but I have to say I love my 6.0. I grt better fuel mileage than my 7.3. And I can wax a lot of the other 7.3 out here.

#26 ·
Talked to a guy yesterday with an 04 that had 280,000 miles no bs said it was on stock headbolts too just replaced a water pump and injectors

#27 ·
Just turned 168k and I love this truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.