Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Navy SEAL funeral photo...

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  tonka350 
#1 ·
At the funeral for Navy SEAL Jon Tumlinson (killed a couple weeks ago in AFG), his dog guards him one last time. I'm sitting here in Starbucks unashamedly crying after seeing this pic...

See less See more
#3 ·
I dont think any amount of money can make up for what they sacrifice but yea it brought tears to my eyes aswell.

#5 ·
I just wish they'd bring us all home....this sh*t is unneeded and unnecessary, I'm tired of hearing about people getting killed, and INCREDIBLY tired of hearing our alarms all going off because some inconsiderate p*ssy bastard doesn't have the balls to come at us with guns, they send mortars from 8 clicks away!....sorry my rant is over and I appreciate every brother and sister I serve with and am VERY proud to do what I do, I can only imagine how proud a special forces member would have lived his life.....my gratitude and sorrow goes out to his and THEIR families. my god be with them.

Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.