Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Kelderman air ride suspension

12K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Larry_Dubya 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I live within a few miles of them, and i am too much of a cheap ass to purchase their product, i have never heard anything bad about them. All depends what you are looking for, and using your truck for.

#9 ·
I have looked at them. I have the Granning / Reyco and I truly love the way it performs. It is under a 97 F 450 with an eleven ft dump bed. My son put 4 tons of gravel on it and it performed great ( coming back to level and then lowering back down when dumped ). I have seen many of the SD ambulance trucks with the G/R system and anyone wanting a true air-ride should search the bone yards as very few know the value.
Foxman

#11 ·
I have a Kelderman Kit on my truck and I love it. It's the biggest kit they have and I'm running 12r24.5 Michelin XDY3's on it. They equal 46's. I still pull boats, lowboys, and whatever else I hook up to without a problem.

#13 ·
This particular brand? As a bud of mine has a different brand and it rides like a dream.

#14 ·
That's one wild looking truck txffemt!
I had wondered about the spongieness of a system like that. It really would not work for my application if that's the case.
Might consider it later I have several trucks I am working on, slowly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.