Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Drop in Batmowheel for stock turbos

83K views 253 replies 68 participants last post by  strokin6L 
#1 ·
We just got finished testing the new batmowheel from bullseye this is a direct replacement wheel for 03-07 6.0s
Our test truck has a 190cc injectors and suncoast trans with a 03 turbo
stock numbers: 482.1hp @760.2ftlbs
Batmowheel: 493.5hp @867.8ftlbs

Back pressure& Boost
Stock: 42psi&36psi
Batmo: 42psi&38psi

Truck has alot more mid range power than the stock wheel and the spool up is alot better than before it also helped getting rid of some of the smoke from the 190s down low

We have the wheels in stock and ready to ship $399

Powermax numbers with batmowheel coming tuesday

Thanks
Maryland Performance Diesel
443-867-9948

#3 ·
That's awesome! Just what I was wanting to know.

#7 ·
Hows performance with stock injectors?

#8 ·
Also how is the whistle?? That is IMO a good amount of extra performance for the price. How easy or hard is it to install?? you know for us not professional types.

#16 ·
Shewwww I can't wait. I'll be giving you a shout soon.

#17 ·
I'm calling you Monday I'm buying one

#19 ·
I'll have one of these to play with next week as well, can't wait

#21 ·
of course you can

#26 ·
just so this is clear to everyone this wont make your whistle from your exhaust louder, its the intake side compressor wheel not the exhaust wheel. It will make the whine inside and probably outside the cab more noticeable but only from the front half of the truck.

and yes they will fit all 03-07 turbos

the reason the 03 turbos have the loud whine is because of the 10 blade exhaust wheel whereas the newer turbos have 15 blade wheels.

#28 ·
did you read the first 2 pages at all or?

200* EGT drop
100+ lb ft of torque gain (this probably depends on tuning and injectors etc)

great upgrade for those who dont have 1200+ for a new turbo and want to gain a little bit. Ill be buying one of these sooner or later for my 03 turbo and it should do well with my fuel system and big injectors when the time comes until i can afford compounds

#41 ·
With the powermax, not only the money(~$1,200), but I dont want to have to deal with the slower spool up. And I dont want to have to buy new tunes that just add more fuel(in my eyes with my truck, a waist of fuel) to make the powermax spool up faster.

I like new wheel so far... time will tell...

#33 ·
REALLY!!?? It is like no one reads. This was the post right after the sponsor of the wheel did his post.

YES as mentioned above. EVERYONE, Please read what has already been posted for info and questions because I am betting after four pages of posts that whatever you wanted to know or ask is probably already on here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.