2K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  stoker04 
#1 ·
Cut out my cat today and have videos

Before

After

gonna get it piped up the next few days

#3 ·
Nice!

Does your truck lope one a cold start? It almost sounds like it does a tiny bit in those vids (hard to tell on laptop).

If so try some Rev X it helped mine.

#4 ·
may be a stupid question but is it bad to drive these trucks with only the down pipe on ?

#5 ·
If you want your entire under carrige covered in soot then yea it would be ok.

#8 ·
Just to update I had it piped this past Monday and have some new videos.

More to upload later

#10 ·
not sure. i tried looking for the doorjam sticker like my f150 had but theres not one on the driver side. i need to check the passenger side and the window sticker i have for it.

#11 ·
Im almost positive thats an 03 turbo. Its funny how unmistakable those 03 turbos are.

#12 ·
Is there a way to visibly tell if its an 03 turbo? as far as i know the motor was stock when i got it but who knows

#13 ·
Yep look at the turbo housing/pedastal. What does the bolt at the rear look like? I believe the 04.5-07 turbos have the bolt in a vertical fassion where the 03-04.5 turbos have it in a horizontal position.

#14 ·
Ok cool ill check it out later after im off work.

where could i find the build date on the truck? shouldnt there be a sticker in one of the doorjambs?

#15 ·
should be. that is where it is on mine.

#16 ·
Driver side door jam.

#18 ·
k think i found the ICP on the passenger valve cover and found a sticker also over there that says something about 2003. dont have the doorjamb sticker though

#21 ·
That's what I'm gathering...

#22 ·
gonna get more shots tomorrow to help confirm since all i have is the old used truck window sticker and no door jamb one.

#25 ·
That's a cold start and the ambient in the sun is about 81 and truck is parked in the shade all night and took the video around 830-9 am

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.