Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

37x12.50R17-Suggestions

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Semperfidoordie 
#1 ·
I'm looking at upgrading tires here soon and doing a leveling kit and 37s. Any suggestions for a good 37x12.50R17 tire. I want a M/T if possible. Also would a 2" rear spacer be adequate or should I go 2.5"?

#4 ·
You'll need at least 4" lift and some trimming to clear 37"s. I have a budy who is not happy with his Goodyear MTRs, I don't remember what the problem was but he's looking to get rid of them. I've hear mostly possitive things about BFG KM2s except for a few complaints about being difficult to ballence. And there is the Yokohama Geolanders that I haven't heard anything about but they look interesting and have a reasonable price. This is info from friends and reading reviews, look at a few sites and read alot of reviews before spending $1500 on tires.

#5 ·
08-10 trucks clear 37s on a 2.5" leveling kit.. Depending on what wheels you get you may have to do some minor trimming on the inner fenderwell towards the back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.