Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

MBRP tips

5K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  OuchThatHurt 
#1 ·
anyone running the big mbrp tips? i see pics of them by themselves but havent seen them on a truck. anyone got any pics? thanks

#3 ·
Na I've seen all sizes and a 7 or 8 inch tips look sweet. But you can get 10 12 inch and up tips off eBay and they are a little much IMO but 7 look damn good

#4 ·
Im running 4inch MBRP exhaust with a 5 inch tip.

#6 ·
I have the monster tip in my truck. Like the way it looks.

#11 ·
Nice... if I didn't have straight pipe already, I would consider getting a MBRP pipe. How much different of a tone would they produce on an early (04) 6 liter?

#13 ·
we are just discussing the chrome tips...not the whole system. staight pipe is a straight pipe. not really going to sound any different unless you go from a 4" system to a 5".

as for eveyone else keep the pics coming.

#14 ·

#16 ·
i have a set of 4x5x12 mbrp tips that were on my truck for a few months and switched to a 6" if anyone is interested send me a pm

#17 ·
I used to have the 4-6" MBRP dual wall rolled tip and it was TOP NOTCH! I am actually going to be putting 2 mbrp tips 4-6" on my new dual exhaust, the quality is amazing and definitely worth the little extra money!

Chad

#19 ·
I will definitely do that when I get home, I haven't decided if I'm putting 2 MBRP tips or 2 RBP tips on my truck when I do my dual exhaust though. if I do do the MBRP I'll let you know...what kind of price can you get my on 2 4-6"x18"L chrome tips?

Chad

#21 ·
Yes, I'm interested...can you pm me pictures. I'm going to be purchasing a 5in MBRP. Is it stainless or black?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.