Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

LOSING MY MIND! hahaha

5K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  24vCRtoAStroker 
#1 ·
ok, im on a budget $2k ish....what the hell do i put on this pig for wheels and tires! HELP!

COME ON BOYS, GIVE ME SOME IDEAS.....17-18" rim, preferably on 35" NItto Trail Graps!

See less See more
#6 ·
I guess I should have specified...wheels and tires, about 2k, no more than 2500. My other thought was to stick with stock rims, just some nice tires, good shocks, a stabilizer kit, and a coolant filter kit.

#10 ·
RBP 91r. chrome.

#13 ·
Chrome 20x12 fuel hostages on 33-35 12.50-13.50 20 whatever tire you like.

#15 ·
Hope you can find a good deal on rims, cause the 35" Nittos are going to eat up $1400ish of your budget...

#16 ·
Do the 325/65r18 fierce attitudes, I sell a ton of them and they work great. IMO better than the trail grappler. I sell both brands and the fierce works out better. A nice set of 18s wont cost much and these tires come in around $1000.

#20 ·
Against my sick lust for some nasty wheels, I think this is the way I'm going. I nice set of good shocks, and stabilizers too.

#24 ·
Hahaha.....I keep going back to that truck. Just had to break my balls. What size are they, and how are those bfg"s?

#31 ·
17's w/ 35's. like the bfg's.

if you wanna good deal on a full set of wheels ill hook you up with these and i can get some new ones...

4 wheels, and ill throw in a 5th that has some rash on the wheel lip for a full size spare

#28 ·
imop i wouldnt go any bigger then 20in wheels. i always say whats tires going to cost me when this wear out.

its just something to keep in the back of your mind.

#29 ·
If ya read back a bit, I'd like to stay with a 17-18" rim. Anything over 20" just looks completely out of place to me, unless its on a real big tire. Thank you tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.